RSS
Hi!!! I'm basically a movie, food, travel, music, and drama lover all in one...

Alice in Wonderland, 3D







I watched Alice in Wonderland 3D on the 8th of March with a friend...

venue : GSC Dataran Pahlawan

Since at GSC Dataran Pahlawan was the ONLY place in Malacca to have this movie in 3D, I don't have much of a choice now, do I??

I conclude the movie to be quite dissapointing, aside from the performance of MY favorite, sexy actor, Johnny Depp (yes, this could be not true.. haha)...

The 3D was not that obvious, even in the crucial fighting scenes... the storyline was a bit confusing in the beginning, turns boring and repetitive from the original to the middle of the movie, then it changes a bit, but not much excitement there on the new storyline...

It was a bit bland, and safe... with a cast of talented actors, this is definitely not what i expected at all from the movie... especially when Tim Burton is the director!!

oh, and i thought that Anne Hathaway was unsuitable, the lead actress a.k.a Alice, played by Mia Wasikowska (her name IS weird right??) was not convincing as Alice, but I think she is a fine actress that is going to be seen more and more from now...

Through all the dissapointments, I did enjoy watching this 3D movie, especially with someone beside me to share the experience with later... Go watch it once, in 3D is what I would suggest... a non-3D version might not be as enjoyable....u might regret not watching it at all.... there's Johnny Depp in it after all.. :P

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 ...Monster of Everything.... All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy