RSS
Hi!!! I'm basically a movie, food, travel, music, and drama lover all in one...

Recap and Rewind



no, that title is not a movie..

I'm just trying to recap ALL the movie that I have watched since The Back-up Plan.. I won't know for sure the movies and the order of which I watch them until I take a look inside my music box where I keep all my movie tickets!! :P

here goes... in random order=

Inception
Repo Man
The Descent 2
Step Up 3
Grown Ups
Vampires Suck
Avatar: Special Edition (3D)- my Kak Ita belanje!! :P
Piranha
Cats and Dogs: The Revenge Of Kitty Galore
Going The Distance
Resident Evil: Afterlife
Devil
Revenge Of King Cobra
.
.
&
Legend Of The Guardians: The Owls Of Ga'hoole


I think that's it.. I think.. haha...


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 ...Monster of Everything.... All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy