RSS
Hi!!! I'm basically a movie, food, travel, music, and drama lover all in one...

I am number FOUR!


4 is my favourite number, but that's not what this post is about... as all the people who don't live inside a coconut (katak dalam tempurung???) clearly knows that 'I am number four' is a movie that starts Quinn Fabray from Glee.. yes, I know that doesn't have anything to do with the story. :P

I watched this one with my little sister during one of her weekend stints away from boarding school that bores the hell out of her... anyway, so we went shopping, and after that just decided to watch a movie.. and as the timing was perfect (we were like 5 min late, maybe..) I went for it as it has been a boring holiday cooped up in my toaster of a room watching episodes of Glee, GossipGirl, HIMYM, and some new episodes of Community.

Anyways, I actually thought that this one is a thriller, turns out it's just another crazy story about aliens living among us. The acting was okay i guess, but the storyline is what i do not like. However, the action scenes were marvelous. Added bonus, there's an extremely cute dog that's gonna limp his way into your hearts. Awww~~~~

I'd give it a 3 out of 5... coz I don't think that the acting and script was strong enough... and one more thing, if it doesn't have a sequel, I'm gonna be VERY pissed coz the ending is hanging.... and I'm a sucker for full closure~

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 ...Monster of Everything.... All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy